Thursday 19 February 2009

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

Hello, this is my new blog. I used to have another blog but never managed to keep it going as I had a full time job and very little spare time so I'm going to give it a go and see what happens.
Anyway, I love fashion, craft, art and travel and I hope to be able to use this blog as a place to express my creativity.
Little things can obsess me like a Marc Jacobs pair of shoes or a really cute Japanese stuffie. I hope to show these quirky loves to you and hopefully inspire you too.
Here's a few things that have tickled my fancy lately...

I was given this beautiful butterfly soap, it's almost too good to use.


I was given this rather unusual Valentine's gift, it's a quirky Japanese sketch book that will be great for scribbling down all my design ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment