Monday 23 February 2009

Spring inspiration at home




Some gorgeous plates that were a gift from my friend in America. Also note the hand embroidered table cloth that I found at my local charity shop.

The snowdrops are from my garden, the tiny vase that I love so much, is from a car boot sale.

Audrey.

Vintage compact with two cute Parisian girls taking a stroll.

Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'. I've been a fan of Marc's Essence perfume for about 6 years now and still wear it. I just had to buy 'Daisy' because I love the bottle but I'm afraid to say that I don't actually like the scent, it's too strong and sweet.

Paul and Joe cat eyeshadow and a vintage Chanel No5 bottle.

My faithful Robert's radio and my car boot vase with Spring snowdrops. Thank goodness that Spring might just be on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment